Thursday, May 11, 2006

Short skirts, long evenings, no western...

Well, two days of sun in a row means it's summer, and I've done nothing since the bleak midwinter that was March. Or was it April? I'm not sure. I've been thinking much about this effort. From wondering whether it's really worth it to deciding to set up a small time religion based around it. Anyway, Chapter two is being thought about at the moment, but prior to that there's a great deal of reassessment to be done. Possibly, Chapter 1 will be getting a rewrite. I'm not sure.

To keep the baying dogs at bay (you know who you are!) I'm going to go ahead and try to write a short story in one sitting. I'm rarely creative, not very smart, and not great with having to write it all down in one. But it could be a lesson: don't do it again.

No comments: